sptsman
(member)
04/12/16 02:10 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

sptsman said:
Assuming Backes has a hangnail or bruised hair. Hopefully their taking my advice and faking an injury to get him some rest.

Can't help yourself can you? You look the fool cutting this guy down every chance you get.

Faking injury? That's almost as funny as the Blues taking your advice.

He needs rest and recovery because he puts his body on the line 82 games a year, year in year out. He CONSTANTLY plays against opposing top lines and he runs one of the leagues best PK units.

Some day you might figure it out. Maybe.

How, pray tell, did you get what I wrote as "taking a shot" at Backes? Perhaps you should step out of your Backes shrine and blow out the Backes scented candles. They're making your brain think crooked...

I have always said that Backes is very good player. He is an asset to the team. But anyone that doesn't have Backes posters lining their bedroom walls can see he is not the 25 year-old Backes and has a lot of very hard miles on him. Figuring out way to get him some rest was very important to his chances of success in the playoffs and more importantly to the Blues run at the Cup. Not sure if you paid attention the last few years or not but an exhausted Backes wasn't much help in the playoffs. Getting a rested Bzckes may be what is needed.

And please spare me the Blues and Backes are too honest and wholesome to be less than forthright regarding an injury. They all want a Cup and know it is possible this year. I would think a lot less of them for not doing something like this than having him play, wear him out and get knocked out by Chicago in round 1.

Ott should not even be in the building unless there is an injury and he is needed to fill the void.

Go Blues!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5