sptsman
(member)
04/13/16 02:58 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

sptsman said:

And please spare me the Blues and Backes are too honest and wholesome to be less than forthright regarding an injury. They all want a Cup and know it is possible this year. I would think a lot less of them for not doing something like this than having him play, wear him out and get knocked out by Chicago in round 1.

I never said that.

My point that went right over your head was that he WAS actually injured.

And I have both swampland and bridges for you to buy. Which would you like to see first?

Time to take off the little boy pants and put on the big boy pants. Sometimes, even the people you really admire lie a little... The Blues and Backes either completely faked an injury or grossly exaggerated a very minor one (hence the hangnail comment that got your panties in a wad earlier). Are you that naive to think his recovery just happened to coincide with the end of the season and he is good to go for the playoffs? It was a very smart move by the Blues and it probably took some convincing to get Backes to go along with it.

Go re-read all of my previous posts. In addition to making you smarter by simply reading them, you will see that I am a Backes fan. My only criticisms have been that I don't think he is a great Captain and that he has been a huge disappointment in the playoffs. You can argue the Captain thing and I would respect your difference of opinion but you will not have much luck taking a position that defends his playoff history, especially the last 3 years.

I fully expect Backes to be a major factor in the Hawks series. I am also holding out hope he has matured into a better Captain and playoff factor. Nobody wants to see it more than me. But I am a Missourian and he will have to show-me... Unlike you, I have to see results. I'm not as impressed with is dog and cat rescues and his rugged, good looks. It's all about results...

Go Backes!!

Go Blues!!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5