H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
04/15/16 05:07 PM
Re: 2016 - Defending World Champion KC Royals

Mac........you couldn't take a chunk out my ass with that whole midget clan of yours. Like I said earlier.....I don't bet with people I don't like. I don't need your money. I don't want your money. I like how you are giving me a deadline. So scary if I don't buck up and take your bet. I'm not listing to your demands Frodo Baggins, or taking your bet. That doesn't make me any less of a man or any more of a man. I'm simply telling you to FUK OFF. If not taking bets makes someone less of a man......you must of passed up plenty in your life.

Good to see you trying to get in a dig on the check deal. It must not be too big of a deal in my life for, me my clients, or company considering I write checks up to 2 million bucks. Typical chicken chit type stuff by a McKenzie. I don't expect anything less from a drunk.

To be the resident blowhard Mac, you actually have to not know what you are talking about or live life vicariously through other people.....or just be under 5'3" and talk a big game so folks don't want to mess with you, because you might be the unstable bug eyed hobbit that might loose it.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5