last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
04/25/16 06:54 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Hitch is stubborn and he likes his defense. I do too but the last few games tell me it's time to change it up Hitch. Time to let Q have something himself to think about.

I understand and agree with everything said on what it takes to win. The team, the mindset, on puck, 60 minutes, defense........and so much more.

I understand that Toews and Kane and panarin need solid defenders.

Up to a point. We need players to get the puck down ice and on net too. We can't stand around in our zone watching the hawks play paddy cake with the puck.

He has the best most lethal shot than ANY player on either team on his bench. He has 14 goals in his first 19 play off games on his bench. That is Mario Lemieux territory.

And griffin, his minutes were down for a few of our wins because he doesn't kill penalties, and the hawks obliged with plenty of penalties in which we converted into wins.

No arguing here. No whining. I am not in the mood. Just an opinion is all. If Hitch has his own way to round 2 then let it be. My humble suggestion would be to somehow someway put the leagues leading playoff goal scorer into the game more often, more towards the 20 minute mark. And Fabbri is needed more minutes as well. It has some risk but as always, the reward is there too.

And to my Blues brothers here who really do want a win tonight, under ANY circumstance, God bless ya and let the karma flow.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5