sptsman
(member)
04/26/16 12:22 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

last_stand said:
If you thought that game lacked passion from either side you should consider finding something else to do with your time besides staring at a screen when a game happens to be on.

Dude, do you have a reading comprehension problem or just like to make chit up that isn't there? Go back and read my post. I never said the game lacked passion. I said the Hawks players that normally play on the edge, didn't play on the edge and it showed. If you think the passion level of the Hawks was at the same level it was when they were schooling the Blues in the past, you're the one not paying attention. There were far less scrums than previous Blues/Hawks series and rarely pushed in the crease after the save to stir things up. How many times did you see a Hawks player go after a Blue, after a big hit? Very few... The point was that the suspensions likely caused them to not play so close to the edge and it showed...

Quote:

last_stand said:
And the Tarasenko thing was not all media. Hitch made a conscientious decision to play D over Vladdy and after the two losses it became valid fodder.

In a word, Bullchit!! It was all media hype and the teenage girls getting mad because their boy wasn't getting the ice time they wanted to see. Hitchcock is a HOF coach with his name on a Cup as a coach. He knows how to manage a player like Tarasenko. Once in a while a player get antsy and restless and pops off. That's all it was...

Don't let the media hype control your thought process. Watch the games and tune in here for my analysis. That's all you really need. Oh, and pay attention to what griffin says about goalies. He can see things almost nobody else can, when it come to goalies...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5