H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
04/28/16 06:18 PM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

DADAKOTA said:
I keep tabs on the birds just fine Dog. This way I don't have to be exposed to the arrogant Cards fans (2nd only to KU)and their privileged homer attitudes. It is all good in ma hood.

People hate what they don't have. That's why so many MU people Hate KU
They actually put a quality product on the court and have the rings to prove it. When you are good, you are good. Maybe it's the 100 loss seasons and years of bitterness of seeing success on the east side. Who knows. Crow on new money. It isn't easy getting there every year. I'll take an arrogant fan over the bandwagon clowns any day. KC has that department locked up. You don't go from 13k fans in a playoff hunt to 45k a night in a matter of weeks without having a bandwagon following......plus the countless I'm finally proud of my baseball teams postings.

It's amazing 75k people can find the stadium for football games to watch a mediocre team, but only 13k could find the same parking lot for baseball. The fans are finally showing up. Get below .500 or drop into the standings and see what happens. Of the fans stay, great. I'm guess they bail like they have in years past. It's what bandwagon people do dude

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5