sptsman
(member)
05/02/16 11:20 AM
Re: 2015-2016 SAINT LOUIS BLUES

Quote:

griffin said:

In reading comments from the Post and other outlets it's plain to me that Blue's "fans" have their collective heads up their arses over this team. This is how they've won all year.....it's what they do. The "fans" need to shut the fork up and enjoy the ride. Bunch of damn whiney bastards

Mr. Pot, I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Kettle...

Only one comment about the 4-3 OT win. And it is a comment I've made over the years about football as well. When you play the last 2,4 6, or 19 minutes of a game not to lose, instead of to win, you deserve to lose. I'm talking about the prevent defense in football and the "defensive shell" game in hockey. Any team that thinks it is a good idea to give a team like the Stars a dozen rushes at you in the last 6 mins of the game can plan on getting a goal scored on them. That was idiotic and it always will be, against teams with that level of offensive skill. Their weakness is their "D" and goaltending (at times). Dumping and making line changes as opposed to dumping and applying pressure / forechecking is a piss poor way to try to finish a game, with a one goal lead. In fact, it will lead to getting out shot 13-2 and giving up the game tying goal...

Oh, and we really needed Elliott to stop that breakaway. Would have been the nail in the Star's coffin. But no complaints. He's been good enough. Just would have been nice to see him be great!!! Sort of makes you wonder if Allen would have stopped that breakaway...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5