sptsman
(member)
10/03/16 11:18 AM
Re: Ryder Cup

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

sptsman said:
Nice to see the new blood as well. I am a Bubba fan but really didn't want him on this team. For all that he could bring to the game, he can also be a disaster. They simply don't need anyone walking on pin and needles because of one player that has headworms...

Go Team USA

Did you know he was there? See his post Cup comments?

He is religious and yeah emotional, but you are way off the mark dude.

I trust you haven't paid much attention to ol' Bubba over the past 5-10 years. The dude is unstable and at certain points was hated by half or more of the Tour players. Personally, I'm a fan and love the guy. But some of the chit he does, even as recently as this year's Masters is just unacceptable. Of course he later apologized and admitted he has issues he needs to work on. DL III was spot-on not picking him for this team. Doing stupid chit and apologizing later is not what you need on the Ryder Cup team.

And yes, I saw him all weekend. Very classy move on his part and very cool to see him making the effort to change his image and hopefully even the way he acts all of the time. But there is no chance in hell that I'm playing with that stick of dynamite if I'm DL III.

So, I'll have to respectfully disagree with your assessment and point to the scoreboard and final results as the evidence that my position was quite accurate.

Here is one of about a hundred incidents you can find by searching the web. This is the one from the Maters this spring. Bubba can't even manage a smile at Webb's hole-in-one

Again, I'm a huge fan but I'd never have put him on this year's RC team. Maybe he fixes his headworms and get on the 2018 team. I'd be OK with that if he can go 2 years without an issues...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5