H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
10/03/16 03:41 PM
Re: 2016 - Defending World Champion KC Royals

I'm not hating Mel,,,,,,,I'm simply explaining the truth to you. KC couldn't play outside of their division. The AL Central was a very weak division. It traditionally always has been. All we heard years ago was about how the Cards played in a weak division.........but they still managed to win a WS playing in a weak division. Weak division or not, when you can beat teams from other divisions that's the key. The Royals lack depth. They traded away their talent for Johnny Q and a WS title. Every team EVERY year has injuries. The Cafds won the most games in baseball last year with 1/2 their club out. When your minor league system is deep, tje injuries don't pile up as much.

If being in the playoffs 2 straight years wore them out, then the organization needs serious help. The 90's Braves were in the NLCS year after year for nearly a decade. 14 of 15 years in the playoffs. The Giants have managed to make the playoffs and won the WS 3 out of the last 6 years. 12 out of 17 years for the cardinals and their playoff runs. Being tired isn't an excuse. Selling out your minor league club for a WS win leads Ron bad things down the road

Just like the Cardinals.......I can make all the excuses I want about why they didn't make the playoffs, but it comes down to not winning at home. The 4th worst home record of any Cardinals club in history. 3.5 million people paid to see really bad baseball, yet we were still in it until the last day. We can't blame anyone else for not helping us get in. 81 home games and we stunk it up. Injuries hurt is, not everyone has them. It didn't effect is lay year winning 100 games.

just think, you only have another 28 more years to go until
You get to celebrate another title.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5