griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
02/07/17 01:26 AM
Re: 2016-2017 Saint Louis Blues

Quote:

sptsman said:
Can't argue the Allen contract, other than to think he would have been far more expensive if he had a good year. That's the gamble they took and it hasn't paid off so far. All we can do now is hope he gets his chit together and becomes serviceable.

I don't fret the Stastny and Steen contracts. They are not going to be killers. My guess is both of those guys will come around and be what they've show then can be. For the last few years, Steen was arguably one of the best 3 or 4 players on this team. Hard to believe he just lost it. My guess is he was/is injured or has some other issue.

Bob Plager certainly doesn't need my endorsement to be sure. But I'm having a bit of a hard time understanding his jersey in the rafters. A Bob Plager night makes sense but retiring his jersey? That is usually reserved for the best of the best players. He wasn't even the best of the average players. Who's next, Larry Patey?

I see dumbness here......lot's of dumbness.

The Blues are done this year.....DONE. And yes, Stastny certainly has, and will, show us what he can be.

Armstrong has to go.......no, I have no idea for a replacement but I'm good with Bobby Plager taking over the job. He couldn't possibly fork it up more than Armstrong has.

For chrissakes.....the only way to defend Armstrong's stupidity is to counter it with some of your own.....nice work.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5