last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
02/25/17 04:42 PM
Re: 2016-2017 Saint Louis Blues

Quote:

DjF said:
Not much of a hockey fan, but is it ever good when some one says "not a terrible contract and (said player) is not a terrible player for what he is." Couldn't that money be spent better?

Maybe.

griffin and Sptsman seem dead set against him and some of me agrees. I might agree more with them if they can name a player or two available that can come in and do better for the money. Plus, the Blues, like most of the league, need centers. I am 100% certain he could of gotten more on the open market this summer.

He' a third line center, big guy, good on his defense and extremely hot/cold on his assists and scoring. He uses his size on offense and not so much on D. He's been a offensive disappointment since he came up but in the end his numbers are pretty much in line with other 3rd line centers. His play off game is usually better than his regular season game.

It's probably going to be a kiss your sister contract. He's on a torrid scoring pace right now after a bad first half, we'll see what happens in the remaining games.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5