last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
03/09/17 11:02 PM
Re: 2016-2017 Saint Louis Blues

I agree 100% with bringing a no nonsense proven winner on this roster who can dictate the right kind of hockey that is missing on so many nights with this team. Love Petro but he is no captain.

As far as picking and choosing players to lose, as disappointing as Steen has been he is imo playing hurt. I keep Steen.

I leave Lehtera unprotected for the upcoming expansion draft and hope and pray Vegas takes him.

I would move Scwartz if it helped get us a tru top center.

Not sure why you are on Paajarvi. He is the fastest player on the roster and he works his ass off, the kid needs to learn to finish. He may never.

There won't be any wholesale changes this off season, the cap won't really allow it. Armstrong has to a great degree sealed this teams fate. The future isn't a total bummer though, let the younger players come up and see what they can do. Dunn, Schmalz, Barbeshev, Agostino heck maybe even Tage Thompson.

The key is to go back to point #1 and get a guy in here who ends the nonsense or even the hint of any slack. To this very day, the Blues have one of the best defenses in the entire league.

I do question this teams character. But I'm looking for that miracle where they themselves wake the fork up and decide to actually give it their all every night. Like they did Tuesday nite. Might be dreaming but what the fork it's all I got.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5