H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
04/03/17 07:08 PM
Re: Cards.......

Cubs fans are too busy telling everyone they won the 2016 World Series and buying gear to care about 2017 baseball. Just like the 2015 Royals. Cry Baby Madden is a genius, Heyward is coming around, and STL fans are all delusional assholes, who should be worried because their team didn't make the playoffs for the first time in 6 seasons. Bartman can finally come out of hiding and people can stop buying goats on the North Side of Shitcago.......and all over America. I thought the Royals had some bandwagon folks. I've never seen so much new Flubs gear in the airports or around the country in bars and restaurants. Who knew there were so many losers in America.

Speacking of the Royals.......Hell we don't even have a 2017 Royals thread on opening day, which goes to show the level of excitement from the bandwagon bunch. I guess the offseason pickups of Brandon, I'll hit 20 HR but bat .210 while striking out 150 times, and Seth Maness didn't excite the west siders. Probably trying to figure out how the Chiefs took another early round exit in the playoffs. Maybe a win today in Minnesoooooota will get some excitement in this dump.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5