griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
04/11/17 01:38 PM
Re: 2016-2017 Saint Louis Blues

Last Stand - in the interest of public health and safety I feel it is my duty to point out a few tidbits before you drive the train off the cliff and kill all the passengers.

Much is being made of the Blues fantastic finish, 15-2-2 over the last 19 games sure looks impressive going into the playoffs, huh?

As you are drowning in the vat of koolaid you've been drinking , consider this as your last thought before you die (likely in round 1).

11 of those wins came against teams in the bottom half of the league.....actually, 10 of them came against teams in the bottom THIRD of the league.....actually, 7 of those wins, nearly half for those of you keeping score, came against 3 teams that comprise THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL OF THE LEAGUE. Colorado 3 times, Arizona 3 times, and Vancouver once. Those teams are 27, 29, and 30 in a league of 30 teams if you need help with the math.

This was, without question, the easiest final 20 games of any team in hockey. Yes, it's good that they won most of them......but please save me from "the hottest team in hockey" BULLCHIT.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5