Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

IIFID said:
Griffin, I was merely commenting on the diehard Redbird fans who apparently are jumping off the red wagon already. I was chastising them for such and quoted Nostra-dawg-us who has the Cardinals winning the division going away? As he is always right, how can they be questioning things??
And I said nothing about the 'Birds'...

That bastage ain't an eastsider.....he's west of Columbia and your problem now.

griffin

If I'm a westsider for living west of COMO now by proxy, then your ass is a communist Illinois bastard considering you so close to that pisshole. I'm still east of the Mo river.......barely, but I'll still never be a westsider.

East of the Missouri?

Dayum....dawg can move rivers too!

I realized when I typed that, there would be some geographical challenges bastard who hasn't seen a map of the MO river, so I'll add one for you LS. Furthermore, the damn river starts Montana and ends up in DTL, hence tuning N to S and eventually W to E

From my house If I try to throw a rock across the Mighty MO, I'm throwing that rock WEST, not north or south

The same with the majority of the westsiders. They might be south of the river, but it's still the western river bank they have to look at.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5