last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
04/12/17 10:53 AM
Re: 2016-2017 Saint Louis Blues

Where am I wrong?

I pointed out at one time they were 5-0 against the lower than 500 teams and 3-2 against the better teams. I get that. They are 14-2-2 since you gave up on them and yeah, easiest schedule in the league. I just put up the odds that said they are positioned LAST in the league to win so I get that too.

Whatever depth this team has they are on the ice. Gobs of players with NO playoff experience. We are short our leading center and one of our best wingers. We just lost our leading D man PP scorer. We have a goalie with past play off jitters. Shall I go on?

I have no misconceptions about this team. But they have played hard the last 6 weeks. They have done 95% of whats been asked of them bad teams or not. Allen has proved me wrong for the longest run of time ever. They have won holding leads and they have won from behind.

Man to man Minnesota has this team beat hands down. Size, speed, goal tending. What's new. But I've never counted a Blues team out in my life for play offs and I dang sure ain't gonna start doing so with this team now, they actually deserve it more than a lot of teams before them.

Go Blue Baby!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5