griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
04/24/17 03:40 AM
Re: 2016-2017 Saint Louis Blues

Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

griffin said:
They don't deserve any respect for playing well for 1/4 of the season and playing like spoiled, gutless, brats for the first 3/4. This team has to EARN respect......they owe it to their fans who watched and paid for a crap team that wasn't even enjoyable to watch for the majority of the season.

We'll see......beat Nashville and I'll sit up straight. Until then I'm the kid in the back of the class, laying back, chewing gum, feet on the chair in front of me, sarcastically shaking my head. I've been a diehard fan for 50 years and watched some damn good Blues teams. I don't just hand respect to a team like this.

griffin

That's you. I've been there all 50 as well. I never dissed the team like you though so I can see why they have to pass some test for your support no matter 29-6 and a first round win since Yeo took over. Still not good enough huh?

Beat Nashville and you respect them? WTF is that? Do we have a first line even close to compare?? Do we have a goalie like Rinne? Nashville brought in 2 elite players last off season, what did the Blues get to compete? The one guy they got, you call a slacker and a headcase. How the fork have you put yourself in the position to "respect" the Blues if they beat them and not if they don't??

But glad you agree with Boudreau on respect for the Blues, he's the biggest whiner in the nfl making excuses for his own failures.

That's some good forkin company to keep.

Dude, I looked up HOMER in the dictionary tonight.....

Homer:

1. A baseball home run

2. A pathetic fan of the home team no matter how bad they are and how good they look playing the easiest schedule in the league

3. A person who claims to be a fan but starts making excuses for a playoff series loss before the series even starts

4. Last Stand

Sorry bro.....that's what it said.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5