sptsman
(member)
05/09/17 12:22 PM
Re: 2016-2017 Saint Louis Blues

And who do you replace Armstrong with? He built teams that were one if the four best in the NHL last year and one of the eight best this year. Yes, they have holes. Yes, they have a few bad contracts. Show me any NHL team that doesn't. I have no problem replacing him, if I see someone better available. I don't. Would love to know who everyone thinks would be better. I guess, I see a decent core and a need for a few critical moves. If you really think a complete blow up of the roster is in order, I suppose you want a new owner, GM, coaches and players...

Perhaps Stillman has looked and looked hard but can't find anyone better. And perhaps they do, in fact, have a plan that had this year earmarked as a transitional year. The defense is solid and will only improve offensively (and in transition) as a few of the young guns mature. The net minding is solid for the next few years. The offense needs some tweaking but it has some decent players that just need more depth / talent on the #2 &3 lines.

And finally, the remaining games are simply some great hockey to watch. Can't wait to watch the Pens vs Caps game 7!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5