H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
06/02/17 02:11 PM
Re: Cards.......

Quote:

last_stand said:
Fork him. He went for the money, ridiculous money. I get that, good for him I guess, but no way is he worth it.

So since 2011, we have tried 4-5 abortions at 1st. I guess you liked Brandon Moss for $9 million so we watch him strike out 200 times a year, hit .215 But...........BUT, hit 30 HR.

The money we pissed away on EVERY failure at 1st, the money we tried to piss away on one of the most over rated Right fielders to ever play Jason's heyward............you know, the guy with an AWESOME WAR. A joke of a
Stay to say the least. Brett Cecil. Broxton. Adams. Craig. The list of pissed away money goes on and on and on.

Forgive me for wanting to oak a guy $30 million a year, who ACTUALLY is productive. A 3/4 version of Pinole is STILL 3x's the players of anyone we have tried there.

Instead we shift Carpenter around every season so he can learn a new spot, effecting his hitting. Dude has to put in extra work to learn a new position Might as well try him at catching next year so he has the entire infield. Hell............Mo and Matheny tried to convert one of the DUMBEST left fielders in baseball to 1st base. That was going to be a $17 million dollar experiment for a guy who hadn't played 1st base since the 3rd grade. The Cards aren't consistent. Every damn season we have more and more failed experiments in the field. Why not have consistency. #5 gave us that. A consistent hitter and 1st baseman. Then Matheny doesn't have to try to crest magic every night and mix up his lineup.

When I look at all the money Mo has pissed away on stupid pickups or contracts.........it makes the Pujols contract look retarded NOT to sign. You don't think he is worth he money. Great. His numbers stil show he is.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5