HAUS
(member for now)
06/02/17 07:00 PM
Re: Cards.......

I was messing with you.

Worth is a relative term. A piece of property or house is only "worth" what someone is willing to pay for it.

Everyone and their brother wanted him to stay, but Bert thought he was "worth" more. Remember all the "legacy" talk? I know you enjoyed those comments from him.

I have zero idea how much the Cardinal organization can afford, but they apparently thought they couldn't afford him and I can't blame them. If they did sign him to a 300 million dollars deal, they'd have chit for starting pitching and then everyone would be bitchin about that.

I agree that the patchwork job they've done with filling holes is pretty brutal. You basically have a team of utility players starting every day.

They've made some bad deals for sure. It's hard to see inside the heart of another person. Dude might bust his ass for 3-4 years, then he signs the big contract and starts coasting. Speaking of, might just be me, but does anyone else think Yadi is playing exceptionally chitty (by his standards) this year? Lots of passed balls is the main thing I've seen. Coincidence he just signed his big contract??

Anyways, us bitchin about ain't going to change anything, but it sure is fun..

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5