H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
06/04/17 06:46 PM
Re: Cards.......

Quote:

sptsman said:
Fork AP. He and his biatch wife are money grubbing carpet baggers. Thankfully, for him this is America and he is free to to whatever he wants, within the rules of baseball and the law. Even more thankfully for him, Curt Flood took a stand all those years ago.

I love all the people who say things like, "You would have too..." or "Who wouldn't..." Bullchit!!! Tons of people, me included, have passed up opportunities to make more money and fatten bank accounts. Some people make career/life decisions based on sheer ego and greed. Others make them on goals not tied to money and fame. Things like family, community, quality of life, etc... So please don't try to tell me I am supposed to still love AP because he's just doing what anyone else would have done. That BS. I could have managed to squeak by on $215 or $220 million, rather than $230 (or whatever the obscene numbers actually were). I would have preferred he stayed at the time. In retrospect, it may have been one of the best non-signings in their history.

We got the best 11 years out of him, by far, at a steal of a price and he still made millions!! No, I don't feel sorry for him. No, I don't care for him. No, I don't want to see him succeed. No, I don't give two flyin' forks if he is miserable in that chithole of a state. Yes, I cuckle a little each time I read about how nobody cares about him hitting #600 (has he even done it yet?). Yes, I snicker when I see he's struggling... Fork him!!

Carry on...

I see you need anger management classs more than anyone in this dump. Probably more than John lackey. For the record...........he hit a Grand Slam for number #600. You know. Just Ike the Cubs hit off us last night because Matheny can't manage. I don't care what you or the old dude LS thinks...........I'll have GLADLY had Pujols here and perhaps over paying him for a few years. A 6--8 year deal with $30-25 million a year would have gotten him. The cards came in at 4-5 years for low money. Hell get create like the Angles did and pay him after baseball.

I'm sides since he has a 10 year gig with he Angels after baseball, he goes into the HOF wearing ANGELS RED

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5