sptsman
(member)
06/26/17 11:53 AM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLUES

They appear to have done well in the draft but you really never know how well you did until 4-5 years down the road. Unless, of course, one of them sets it on fire in the first year or two. Overall, it looks like they did pretty well... And all of the "experts" that grade drafts gave them high marks as well. Not that it matters that much if I've already given my opinion. That's really all you need.

The trades upgraded this team, period. If you think otherwise, you're just not paying attention or have just turned into the village sourpuss (not mentioning anyone in particular here...). Sucks to see Reaves go but if your counting on a 4th line fighter that isn't allowed to fight making or breaking your season, you have some major problems. Getting rid of Lehtera and getting Schenn might be the biggest swing in negative for positive this team has seen in the last 20 years (hard to top the Hull trade). Now, if they could just find some way to dump Berglund...

I'll probably start looking for someone to split season tickets with this season...

Oh when the Blues go marching in, oh when the Blues go marching in. Oh lord I want to have season tickets. Oh when the Blues go marching in...

DA for GM of the years next year as well. It's a lock...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5