griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
06/27/17 10:57 AM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLUES

Quote:

sptsman said:

But a few others players need to step it up and play at higher levels than they did last year. Steen was one if the best players on this team for the last few years and just wasn't there last year. Was it undisclosed injuries or was he just burnt out by Hitch? Who knows? Maybe he's just getting a little older and slowing down. Stastny was brought in to play like he did in Denver and he has shown signs but simply has not played at the level he is being paid to play at. He needs to step it up. I have little hope that Berglund will perform at the level of a true #2 or #3 center but he needs to, for the cap space he is eating up. Maybe Ott can light a fire under him and inspire him to give 100% every shift. Of course there are a few others but there is enough raw talent on this team to go deep in the playoffs. You just have to hope it all gels, especially at playoff time and the injury bug doesn't bite you too hard...

I don't know about sour and bitter......but I sure as hell know when I see the EXACT same thing said for the last 3 or 4 years about this version of the Blues. Gimme a forking break.......this particular version of the Blues sucks. No heart, no drive, no leadership.

I expect the same result and the same pre-season post next year at this time.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5