last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
06/27/17 05:03 PM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLUES

Good to hear you think Russian hockey players are a joke. While this kid is a wild card due to injury, he might come through big. That's the gamble.

I wish we had 2 straight Cups and a great team to be able to afford doing a move like Pitt did to get Reaves. At the same time, and I'm no fan for many reasons, I can't blame Armstrong for making this move.

It's harder than hell to get a winning team like the Blues over the top from where they are with the Cap in place. Pitt is still winning off their tank job years ago, the Blackhawks have done the same with their roster and multiple Cups, and now it's going to be Edmonton with all their first round picks coming of age.

I'm not making excuses, but I love hockey and this team is good enough by far to not turn my back on them. Not perfect, sure some should go, some shouldn't have been signed, but most every team in the league has similar issues.

If it's Cup or nuthin hey yeah you likely got nuthin but to b1tch away. Any time you might have actual suggestions for some moves the Blues should make to get that Cup then fire away. It ain't easy.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5