griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
06/27/17 05:38 PM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLUES

I fire away all the time you bonehead. They should have NEVER signed Berglund. Perron was a cancer, and I've got news for you, so is forking Statsny.....I keep telling you that there is a reason players like that bounce from team to team but you don't listen. If Petrangelo is a Captain I'll kiss your azz....that's a forking joke. That idiot Armsrong has ditched every character player this team had in favor of "the top European"....whichever one of those dickheads was next in line....it's a goddamn joke.

I'd get rid of Statsny AND the perrenial cripple Steen and get whatever I could for them. Use the freed cap money to find some grinders who can actually hold up to the physical pressure of the playoffs.

I'd dump Petrangelo too. Find me a defenseman with a temper and not these foking balerinas.....make him the Captain.

This team is a bunch of beardedclams......and you aren't going to change that by adding some forking Russians and Europeans....they have played girls hockey for their entire careers. They can play on a team that has some character already in place.....they can't play here.

Dude......I'm just getting started on how pathetic of a product this current roster is. Boring, gutless, hockey.....welcome to St. Louis. You all pointed to their late season "surge" last year like it was some kind of harbinger of what could be possible. It was, you numbnuts.....they were like the school 6th grade bully beating up 2nd graders. As soon as they had to go to school with kids their own age they turtled like they always do.

I don't give a rats arse what kind of a fan you are.......this is how we got here. By supporting mediocre hockey. Every word you write does nothing but that.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5