last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
07/10/17 06:58 PM
Re: Cards.......

Cards have ignored defense for some time now. It's been plug 'n play baseball to fill out a line up card and it shows.

I'd trade quite a few of these guys out IF they were bringing back some people who actually have real positions to play and stats that show a basic, solid history of how to play the game.

Agree Wong is expendable and for me so is Grichuk for the right price.

Diaz is NOT a ss stop and never has been. He hasn't the range or the arm to make the big plays regularly. I like him, but he belongs at second. Or, as you say, a good and valuable platoon/extra IF'er. Or trade bait, if DeJong is for real or any where near where he is right now. And that means his D too, that is first and foremost for who plays short imo.

DeJong is something. Hotter than a firecracker right now but you have to play that out and see where it goes. Voit too showing big power.

Pham and Gyorko and these kids are carrying the team here lately on this uptick. Time for a few others to forking STEP UP (bwaaaaaaaaaaa) and at least play to their career numbers.

Haven't even touched on pitching. Mid and late relief gong show has to end.

This division is up for grabs, but you have to be able to play the basic forkin game if you want it.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5