last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
08/14/17 09:12 PM
Re: Cards.......

Quote:

H2ODOG said:
HotLanta obviously didn't read the scouting report on DeJong. They kept firing fastball after fastball to him.

Lots of Cardinal players closing in on 20 HR season. We could 6-7 players with 20 bombs or More on the season. Pretty impressive, especially having Mabry as the hitting coach.

2 days passed since you were harping on this and he has hit two more homers since. Only you can b1tch about a good player, let two days pass and watch him hit two more, then b1tch again that he can't hit a curve. What does this mean, he can't hit curve? Says who? You saying he's a wash out or what?

Ted Simmons says this kid is the real deal, he has zero doubt in his mind about how good a player he will be. And Ted Simmons knows everything he needs to know about this kid. He had 13 dingers in the minors this year and 17 up here since June 1.

He's what 23? He has a lot to learn, no doubt. But tell me the last time we had a midfielder come up the ranks with this kind of power?

I think between the two you picked the wrong horse dude. Don't expect you to admit it but at some point at least you need to LET IT GO and let the kid go and hit his homers. bwaaaaaaaaaa

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5