08/17/17 08:30 PM
Re: Cards.......

Quote:

wuchang said:
Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

wuchang said:
Ump didn't have anything to do with Carpenter being thrown out at the plate ON A FORKING SINGLE TO CENTER FIELD-- wasn't even close

Ump didn't throw a right down the middle of the plate straight fastball on the 2nd pitch to a Sox player who promptly hit it over the Green Monster in the 9th inning

Ump didn't throw a hanging slider that was hit to the wall with the RISP in the 9th inning

Ump didn't botch the relay to the plate that should have at least resulted in an extra innings game

Did the ump have a by guess and by golly strike zone?--- yep

Did the by guess and by golly strike zone lead to extra men on in the 9th?-- yep

The Cards choked---
give the ump an assist but the Birds just could not close the game out

Is that you dawg? bwaaaaa

I never said a word about the loss.

Time for auto strikes and balls.

Hey Sybil

If Dawg had made the post --- his name would have been on it

Since you will probably decide that the old school ump is better than some robot in a couple of days, you can play cute and act like your post wasn't a knee jerk--
or in your case just plain jerk response to last night's game--

it is cool and pretty much your SOP and most of us are used to it and no skin is lost either way but......

You just need to step up cupcake

I'm still waiting for DeJong to step up and hit the breaking speed
Stuff. Captain obviousl flips every day on that one

It's just the breaking balls off the plate........ :rotflmao I thought a break ball was a pitch that looked like a strike and falls out of the zone as a ball, but the batter gets fooled and swings with a miss. Sure the hanging BB, DeJong crushes. 99% of MLB players crush the hanger. A .300 hitter than DeJong is right now, is on pace for 200 K's a season. A 200 strikeout guys doesn't hit .300
He might hit 40 HR's but he will be hitting about .230 at best

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5