last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
09/03/17 01:26 AM
Re: Cards.......

I thought we settled that. He produces off curve balls above average. What don't you understand about "above average"?

Leak was a POS and had to go. Terrible signing to begin with. Horrible. Clubhouse problem to boot. It was a classic and expensive cash dump to Seattle, where he might actually be able to perform better.

Dawg and I agree on a lot of what the team needs but I'll go a step further.

Piscotty needs to go.

I would protect only Yadi, Fowler, Pham and Kelly and from that we need to get a true first baseman with power and a SET outfield and a good closer with a set up man. The OF part should be no problem.

I am up in the air but very leery on signing Lynn to some huge contract. Change that, don't sign him.

Weaver
Wacha
Reyes
Alcontara/Flagherty???
Martinez

There's still good young arms on the farm beyond above when needed. F/A pick up here as well to round out the top five. DeWallet needs to buck up, if his GM is worth a chit it all works out.

Sick of these stupid azz long term contracts for guys like Leak nothing more than anchors on the teams neck. That's what I think Lynn will be too so let him go he is not worth 90-100 million.

Lots of great things happening on this team but MAJOR changes are in order. This teams needs to get back and emphasize, or at least focus, on D. Guys like Carpenter and Gyorko and Piscotty are not good enough to hide playing like they are.

MAJOR changes are in order.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5