sptsman
(member)
09/11/17 05:57 PM
Re: Cards.......

I read a quote by Wacha regarding yesterday's game. He was being praised for his effort and said something to the effect that it is coming down to the wire and these games are all important now... I want to take players like him that say stupid chit like that and choke them!! Do these slackin' mofo's not understand that wins and losses in May and June and July count exactly the same as the ones today?

Combine that moronic statement with the one Pham made a few weeks ago, about so few guys working hard every day and you have all you need to know about the leadership on this club. And it all starts with the Manager. Matheny is a sub-par MLB Manager and needs to be reassigned to some other job. You don't realize how much you need a cut throat, win-at-all-costs manager, until you have to watch a "players manager" like this guy...

All that being said, this pathetic excuse for a team could actually find themselves in the post season. I wouldn't bet a plug nickle on it and if they get in, I would bet even less on them winning a series. But I guess stranger things have happened and I'll be more than happy to eat crow, if they do. But every time this team has been close, they chit their drawers and take two steps back.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5