last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
10/21/17 07:49 PM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLOUSE

Quote:

griffin said:
Big home game, and win, on Wed. night, then travel to Colorado to play at altitude less than 24 hours later. That's a tall order this early in the season. I don't know when I've seen a team just stand around as much as the Note did, from the Colorado power play near the end of the 2nd, through the 3rd period. That was a gassed hockey team.

So...........nice win for them. That's 2 pts. they probably couldn't have counted on.

It's a long season, but the first 1/10th has been good. Time will tell.

It's curious, the Blues goaltending has been good, but only two teams in the conference have allowed more goals. Then again, only one team has scored more.

I don't know about that formula for future success.....that likely won't be a winner in the long term. Then again, I don't remember a Blues team who's defensemen pushed up ice as much as they are doing under Yeo. We'll see.

griffin

It's a good thing your real self posted up 24 hours after this one, for a while there here I thought you were making some sense.

You have stupidly put yourself in this box because you hate Armstrong, you claim no heart team and no way anybody steps up.

So how in the fork can you be so conflicted about what this team is inside that pea brain of yours? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They fail and you win. Have fun with that. But it's a chit way to run a railroad.

And yeah, there has been some smoke and mirrors getting the 12 points. Specially without 5 starters. Dunn and Blais and others have stepped up nicely, but still need more from the bottom six.

This team has a long way to go before we really know who they are. But I see a lot of heart out there.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5