sptsman
(member)
11/08/17 07:44 PM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLOUSE

Quote:

griffin said:
In fact, I'd be pissed if Stastny, Steen, Berglund, and Pietrangelo get their names on the cup as Blues. Those guys are quitters in my book and always have been.

Did you used to take your ball and go home when things didn't go your way as a kid?

I can sort of see your frustration with Stastny but he has come around to exactly what they signed him for. And I feel about the same way as you about Berglund, he is a slug. But Pietro and Steen? Really? How drunk do you get when you watch hockey? Pietro has been an up and coming defenseman since he arrived and has finally developed into a Norris Trophy-caliber player. Anyone that knows anything about hockey knows it takes years to develop as a top tier defenseman in the HNL. When the fork did he ever quit on anything? And Steen had one down year last year. Every other year, including this year, he has been one of the best values on the team. In fact this year, he has been stellar!!

You are the living and breathing example of cutting off your nose to spite your face...

Go Blue!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5