HAUS
(member for now)
11/29/17 01:49 PM
Re: Well....

looks like I missed this..

Rick, nothing but well wishes for Bryce. like someone said earlier, he's a by-product of great parenting.

i'm a bit of homer when it comes to CC, but it's because they're legit. awesome graduation rate from their athletes, they get guys drafted every year, guys go on to D1 schools and they always put a team on the field that will compete at the top of the national rankings. I have nothing but positive words about the pgm and how it's impacted my life. I'm 24 yrs removed and it's still a part of my daily life. Lessons I learned there are used in my daily work and also in how I raise my kids. The experience was priceless and thus I give back as much as I can.

Juco ball sometimes gets a bad rep because people think that only the less talented players go there, but that's not true. Lots of guys, who have D1 talent, go there so that they're not locked in to playing 3 years before being eligible for the draft. Bryce Harper is the most famous, recent one. Who knows, maybe Bryce D. will make it to the show as well..

Anyway, very excited for Bryce, Rick & family. Welcome to the Roughrider family!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5