sptsman
(member)
11/30/17 11:42 AM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLOUSE

He is the anchor that will slow this fast moving ship down... You never want to wish and injury on anyone but maybe a trade? A call to the religious life? Something, anything...

Perhaps it wouldn't bother me so much if I didn't have to listen to otherwise, seemingly intelligent hockey announcers, media, etc. praise him like we can't trust our own eyes and need them to tell us how good he really is. I get the Coach doing it. He and his staff sort of have to. But why, pray tell, do guys like Pang and Kelly and even Chase heap so much praise on this slug? I can read box scores and stat sheets. I can watch games and see how he doesn't go into the dirty areas as much as others and when he does, he isn't nearly as strong on the puck as guys with much less size. He's 6'-4" 225 for pete's sake!!! He should own the boards, the corners and the front of the net. He's a puss that give 100% about half the time he's on the ice.

Now watch, he'll have a good game or two mixed in with the 6 or 8 bad ones. Last night was an embarrassment and all we got was excuses about him getting his legs and timing back. How about doing that in the forking AHL or in the Brentwood rec league. Not at the NHL level where it can cost games, like it did last night. No, that loss was not 100% on him but he sure gets to claim a large part of it...

Berglund rant over... for now...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5