last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
11/30/17 05:44 PM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLOUSE

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

last_stand said:

Apparently, if a team is pissed off enough, they can come into the game and win it rather handily from the more and more often unprepared Blues.

I get we're not gonna win every game but man do we lose ugly. Getting to be a pattern.

I'm not going to beat you up with re-hashing my problems with this team's heart and why I don't think they're going anywhere, regular season record be damned.

If you look at the 4 home games they have lost, for certain 3 of them were against teams that they should easily have gotten 2 points against. But the lesser teams come into the Blues building, coming off of embarrassing defeats, lookiung to make a statement against "the best team in the league" (record wise), and push the Blouse around. That's a persistent problem for this team and it speaks to the heart of the team. This problem will look bigger when the playoffs roll around if they don't get it fixed.

As for #21......I agree with Andy. What in the hell does he have on the announcers and even some teammates that makes them sing his praise. He's a joke out there.

griffin

Beat me up?
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They have, TO DATE, showed plenty of heart this year. You're as stubborn as they come.

Yes, AS I POINTED OUT, they have fallen off their game completely in 3 games of the 8 they have lost. That's 3 of the 25 they have played. Context, please. Name any other team TO DATE that has done better, in that regard. And they have done all this TO DATE without a decent PP, PK or goalie. It's not magic, it's a top scoring line and then a team with a lot of heart.

Your not a fan, I am, I get that. TO DATE this team has proven you dead wrong and plain surprised the heck out of me.

As for the rest of the season, sure, it could turn and then you can say samo samo. I say they need a top six guy and some improvement on ST's and better tending, and this team can roll well past what I originally thought.

We'll see soon enough.

I am anxious to see how Yeo handles this team and its roster and its ups and downs going forward. he needs to make some decisions that are best for the team and he better do it if he wants to truly chase this thing down.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5