last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
12/22/17 01:34 PM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLOUSE

Can't help you bro, always hated math. But I do have a story to tell.

My grade school best friend, come about 5th grade or so, he made his stand. He told his teacher there was no return in learning math. He told her her numbers had no heart, and certainly not tough enough for him. He told her math there was going to go down in an epic fail and no way was he going to listen to her any more. He told her Principal Armstrong was a very bad principal and he never should have hired her or any of the other teachers at his school.

So he got on his bike and he left his family and friends and pedaled to Nashville. Everyone there was friendly and nice. Lots of music too. They had beautiful bright mustard yellow school uniforms that were so cool. They didn't know math from a turd but man somehow it just all seemed right for him in Nashville, bright, shiny....a monster band wagon in the middle of the town square... they had it goin on. Everyone in the world loved Nashville, and so did he. It was a great return on his time and effort.

So as great as all that is, I called him for some help with your equation but.....he told me he couldn't help, he said he never learned chit in Nashville. He told me he's been stupid all those years there but even extra stupid the last 10.

I felt sorry for him. I wanted to help. But thinking about it I realized there was not much I could do.

You can't fix stupid.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5