last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
01/01/18 01:00 PM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLOUSE

Quote:

griffin said:
Quote:

last_stand said:
No, they don't. Team value nearly doubled in a years time.

No.....not true, like most of the boooolchit you throw out:

"The Blues saw their annual valuation by Forbes climb from $270 million in 2015 to $310 million this year, a 14.8 percent bump to No. 23 out of NHL's 30 teams. The Blues have seen their valuation grow steadily over the last five years — in 2012, the Blues were valued at just $130 million.Dec 1, 2016"

I guess now you're going to tell me the value is $620 million??? (it's not BTW.....it's 450 mil)

This is just another reason to stop supporting the Blouse....where else can you put a mediocre product out for 50 years and gain value???

Much of that value gain the last 2 years has NOTHING to do with the team being a better product, it's just that the Rams leaving left entertainment money sitting for the Blouse to snatch up. There is no reason to believe they will spend any of it to improve the team.

Dude - the best player on the team right now is Berglund.

1)And at $450 million value, they don't need you. You forgot that part.

2)Toronto, historically bad over the past 12 years tanking, has gained value quite nicely. Of course, they have rabid fans that stick.

3)The Blues spend to the cap, one of the small market teams that does so. Sorry, they do spend the money for players. They do need to put more money into their farm system. The current arrangement is hokey.

I know all their woes dude, all there propensities, all their history. I can criticize with the best of them. And I didn't predict a cup, or a division title, or anything for that matter.

They play Tuesday and here's to a win. Pretty simple. Same as it always was.

Go Blue!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5