last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
01/23/18 11:47 PM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLOUSE

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I got knucklehead #1 who has "full circle" stated to be completed before the All star break. He's happy because he has seen the train wreck all along before the train ever left the station. This dude is still undecided if a Blues SC celebration would bring him back into the Blues family.He is taking trips to other NHL cities to show his disdain for current management. So....consider the source.

I got knucklehead #2 coming in now claiming Stanley Cup while the team is in present dysfunction. He's wondering why anyone would doubt the Blues can play .500 while for the past 6 weeks they have played under .500. He loves Army and claims victory out of little more than cigar smoke. He is not to be trusted either.

For those who follow, stay tuned and listen to the only truth on this board. Compared to these two knuckleheads, I'm really the only thing you got to what is actually happening with this great franchise.

The team is in flux, the team is flawed, no easy fixes in sight. The odds are against them to become a play off factor. Multiple things have to happen for this team to emerge as a threat. They have some time, but will they have the HEART and the TALENT to turn the ship. Will Army have the nuts to do what is best for this teams near future?

I am rooting for all of that of course. Always have and always will. I'll watch any game any time. But there's only one team I a give a chit about.

Go Blue!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5