sptsman
(member)
01/29/18 04:53 PM
2018 PGA season

With the 2018 season under way, I finally got the chance to watch a little golf yesterday afternoon. And what a treat is was. A great finish in regulation, an epic playoff and a little drama and controversy to boot. 5 holes of sudden death, until darkness then 1 this morn. for Jason Day to wrap it up. Alex Noren looks like he is going to win a few events on the PGA tour this year.

JB Holmes is about as unpopular as you can get amongst his fellow players right now. I imagine his caddy will get an earful as well, as they both should. I never heard what the final time was on the 18the fairway but felt like 30 mins, as I was watching it unfold. Or more accurately, not unfold... You pull a stunt like that, under those circumstances, you deserve a fine and a warning.

Tiger is back. My guess is for a few more weeks until something else breaks on him. He might even get himself in a position to win one but no way he lasts a whole season. He's like my 2001 Chevy truck with 360,000 miles on it. It can only be trusted to go so far...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5