griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
03/05/18 11:39 AM
Re: 2017-2018 STL BLOUSE

Quote:

last_stand said:
Gotta say............and it takes some hard medicine to say it.......but I'm down with Griff on Petro.

Not sure if any of you actually watch the Blues in Dallas but Saturdays game pretty much seals the deal for me.

I'm up for trading Petro for the RIGHT RETURN. He IS a good defenseman, he has a lot of talent and ability, but unless he goes through some kind of high powered transformation, he doesn't belong in STl on this particular team and no way does he deserve to wear a C. There's places for him, but here and now is no longer the right place.

Never been this low as a Blues fan, and there's been plenty to be low about in the past 5 decades, but it is what it is.

Go Blues. Get the house in order. Bring us the Cup.

Yeah, it is what it is. Petro can't lead this team.....and I doubt he's cut out for the C on any team. I agree that he has some major value in a trade and the Blues organization should take advantage of it.

Petro, Steen, Berglund, Allen, Bowmeester.......all need to be sent packing. If Tarasenko doesn't get his head together he can be shipped out for a scorer who isn't a good fit for their team too.

Right now I'm not loyal to ANY of the current players.....if the right deal can be made, move them out. I'd like to see a team on the ice next year that I don't even recognize except for the Blue Note on their sweater. This version is terrible.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5