H2ODOG
(the one who never tires)
10/03/18 08:11 PM
Re: 2018 Cardinals

Quote:

dabs said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
...I’m just sitting back here observing all the new money longevity and LEGIT contenders for years to come that was talked about. No Worries though........you still have some time to start your 2020 Royals baseball thread when y’all might contend again.

So...are you saying you think the Royals might be contend in 2020? I thought it was going to be 30 years before they contended again? Five years down from 30 is quite a change

About the same time period it has been since the Cardinals have been a contender

Oh look, a butterfly....back to you Tim

I'm not saying the west side bandwagon watching folks will have something to do in 2020 but continue to talk about how they didn't make the playoffs yet another year. Tim is the guy saying they compete in 2020.

The Cardinals didn't make the playoffs for the 3rd year in a row. The last time that happened was 1999, instead of missing the playoffs for literally 28 years. There are worse things to do for 3 straight seasons.......like lose 100+ games a year for 3 straight seasons.

By all means though.....please continue on how New Money is here to stay and will compete for years to come. That's a paraphrase about what was said when yall make 2 straight post season trips. Then the wheels fell off the bus, everyone got off and 11,000 now show up for $2 beer nights. Hell the Royals have fallen so far we don't even get a Royal thread by an actual Royals fan in this dump, no matter how good or bad they are.

I would help yall , but it seems Royal's management is already doing such a damn fine job at it their self.

Carry on

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5