last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
11/30/18 02:40 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

sptsman said:
Nope, I'm OK with moving DA out as well. Hell, I'd even like to see a new owner and Zamboni driver. This is like nothing I've ever seen...

BTW, if you think anyone is going to take Steen without the Blues eating some of his contract, you're in a fantasy land of some sort. People around the NHL are watching this dumpster fire, just like us. In fact, one of the difficult things about this situation is the payroll. With one of the highest in the NHL, there is no wiggle room. Unloading an overpriced veteran for underpriced talent just doesn't happen very often, in all of pro sports. This has to be fixed from within for the most part.

Another performance like the Detroit game and the Av's will beat them 13-0. We'll see what Blues team shows up tonight.

Heard the exact same logic to justify keeping Allen.

When all the while it is far more damaging to keep him.

Petro has some value still so he can be moved easily. Steen's play is going down and has been rumored to be involved in team locker room issues for years now. I've had enough. If true, he has to go no matter the cost.

This is all Army's doing. Steen and Allen contracts like an anchor around their neck.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5