sptsman
(member)
01/16/19 01:50 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

If there is such a thing as a good loss, this was it. I didn't see all of the 1st period but most and all of the 2nd & 3rd. As usual the officiating was horrendous. Those arse clowns just couldn't stand to let them play. Two phantom/joke calls against the Blues and at least one against NY. What will it take to get these forkin' retarded zebras to call regular season games like they call the playoff games? Stop with the forkin' ticky-tac calls, just so you can turn your microphone on and hear yourself announce a penalty. Man these arse-clowns are a joke!! They absolutely ruin the flow of a really good game... The NHL will remain a garage league until they clean up this part of the game (and learn to market their star players better).

The Blues were coming off a game the night before and had 2 road wins under their belt. You could see a letdown in the making but they didn't. The only regulation NY goal they allowed was questionable at best and the hustle, hitting and solid team play was impressive. Perron was as solid as I have seen him. Having Steen and Bozak out of the line-up makes them faster. That was obvious last night. It earned them a point.

Something is very different about this team over the past week or two. I hope like heck it sticks and they make the playoffs. Otherwise, I hope they tank and get Hughes. Finishing out of the playoffs and not getting a top three pick would be a disaster...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5