last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
02/08/19 10:42 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

IIFID said:
I hope Binnington is the real deal. He is only 25 and could have a long productive career. But JA started like a ball of fire as well and...
I may easily have missed one or two, but I cannot recall binnington letting in a soft goal. Has he let in some soft ones and I missed it/them? A .930 save % so far and a 1.70 GAA is pretty stellar..

The one game he lost he still played pretty solid. He will not keep this pace up but I just hope the Blues now give him the same deference they gave Allen for the last 3 years.

He's very calm, cool and solid fundamentals. Love how he comes out to challenge. I think I've seen him flop around once or twice, Allens average per period. He also isn't looking to blame things on circumstances or "team play". They say he's weak up high because he likes to play the ice. Haven't seen that as a problem yet. I'm sure players have been trying to adjust for the last number of games.

He's a seasoned rookie, been around the minors for some time. We'll see how far he can go, I hope they give him and this team at least that.

Blues could really use a split this weekend. I am sure it will be Binny at home Saturday and Allen in Nashville on Sunday.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5