(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
02/23/19 01:21 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Quote:

sptsman said:
Quote:

griffin said:

You think???

I know you didn't like him.....but the Blues miss Backes....or somebody like him. It's not arguable. The team has no Captain right now.

When playoff hockey starts.....they're gonna get their asses handed to them. I'm not much moved from where I've been the last 3 seasons....even though I've enjoyed the last 6 weeks. But when push comes to shove.....this team has no character.....and it's one of the worst versions of the Note ever.

I loved Backes and think the Blues did him a great disservice making him a "C". He would have been a great player with an "A" or nothing on his sweater. Wearing the "C" kept him from being great. His inability to hold players accountable and his disappearing acts in the playoffs were his only big flaws. And when you are wearing the "C" those are flaws you just can't have!!

Backes = Good player and great representative for the Blues and STL but a lousy choice for "C".

You've enjoyed "no character" the last 6 weeks?"

You bounce up and down like a yo yo.

Heard Scott Stevens just 2 days ago claim the Blues are built for the playoffs with their strong D and ability to move the puck. In no uncertain terms. Scott Stevens. Go figure. All of this with Petro having his worst year ever and no, he should not be wearing any C.

Blues have 1 scoring line, that's their main problem as long as the goal tending holds up. And now, a key component of that line is down with Schenn and DP still out impacting line #2.

Down in Dallas, the 5 games prior, Benn had 2 assists and a -4 in that 5 game losing streak and fans were calling for his head and saying he has no character.

Gimme some goal tending and a second scoring line and this team can do some damage. I can save you some more viewing time it's not likely to happen with Schenn and DP out.

Have no idea where this team is going this year. I'll wait and see. Playing 30 games straight with 30 flights to do it, total screw job. And now key injuries piling up.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5