last_stand
(the gay card thrower Call Me Ragnar)
02/27/19 04:24 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

I'll basically agree with you but trashing this team as you do while ALL teams in the league have 3-5 guys they'd like to dump is ridiculous. We are talking about how they are playing with those guys, not how they could play with a perfect team. And WITH those guys they went 12-1-1 in February.

And Jbo has been actually not anything short of outstanding for past 6-8 weeks. There. I said it. I'm still breathing.

If I could I would sit Steen and play Mac or Blais or even Kyrou but we all know what will happen with this. Even scratching him every third game would be good.

This is not a likely Cup contender, not without solid goal tending and a lot more scoring punch. But this group seems to me anyway to have shaken off the past and have decided it's them that will decide where they go.

I did predict them 3rd in div last septemebr, but other than that which meant nothing really I'm not predicting a thing for them here on out. I'm just watching and more often than not being impressed with their play and their attitude.

And no doubt about it, this teams attitude since Jan 1 has been fun to watch. I hope they can keep it all going. If they make the playoffs, they have to start all over like any other team and yeah, they have to change that past too.

For now, it's simple. You just Go Blue.

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5