sptsman
(member)
03/25/19 04:53 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Well there is something we agree on. STL is a chithole. I travel 30-40 weeks of the year and spend a good deal of time in other mid-size and large cities. Just spent 2 days in Boston last week (about to spend a bunch of time there between now and August). I have to say, it is really hard to F-up a downtown any more than STL has managed. It is especially disheartening when you see what so many of the other metro areas have done. But I can't say I care much for Nashville. Yes, it is 1,000X better than STL but that is a pretty low bar... Nashville has become an overcrowded, expensive place for bachelor and bachelorette parties with a lot of bro-country.

I was at a hockey game in their inaugural season and them was some clueless rubes... But Nashville hadn't gotten out of control by then. You could still get into most of the bars without an outrageous cover charge and downtown hotels weren't $250-$500 a night and up. Now the Preds are good, some of the fans actually understand hockey but the nightlife will almost bankrupt you...

Too bad the Blues can't play in West County...

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5