last_stand said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Quote:

last_stand said:
Quote:

H2ODOG said:
Bad game.

Is that what we call it now???? No heart. Gutless. Scared.

Turn on the sharks knights games if you want to see some hitting. They check and hit, push after the play, get mouthy, and act like they hate each other. When you watch a blues game, those clown are smiling and laughing at the opposing team. No pushing after the whistle. Just beardedclam play

Out hit again. And 3 dirty goals to win the game

Come back when u learn the game dude.

After reading your posts, I’m not sure you understand hockey, baseball,
Or football. I don’t watch many Blouse games, because they don’t show them in Oklahoma or Texas. When I do watch, I’m not impressed. I have watched the playoffs, because it’s shown nationally. The last two games they finally woke up and played some playoff hockey. Up until the last two games, I would have thought it was the pre-season they way they skated and failed to hit hardly anyone hard.

Go play armchairs quarterback and explain the game to Bubba. I’m well aware of what’s going on.

Pretty clear You dont know chit about hockey dude

As for football and baseball ill just back off and read your stuff for a good laugh like always

BwaaaaAa

Back in HS, I used to sneak to STL to watch the Blouse play. My parents didn't want me to drive in STL traffic, so we just went and didn't tell anyone. We used to sit in the cheap seats at the Kiel Center, usually with some pole blocking our view. I don't keep up with the new players and the changes, nor can I name 1/2 the players on the team.......because I'm never home to watch the games.

I might not keep up with the Blouse as much as you do, but I KNOW good hockey when I see it. Nearly every regular season game I watched, it was shitty hockey. The first 4 games of this series, it wasn't great hockey. No hits, no pushing, no shoving, all smiles to the other team. Passing the puck in the triangle during a power play. The last couple playoff games were way better. They played like they wanted to win, and just not show up hoping to win. I might not be Towel Man, but I know what the hell is going on and have for a long time.

Go explain the power play to Bubba. He will get aroused. when you start off with 4 on 3 or 5 on 4

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5