sptsman
(member)
04/22/19 10:42 PM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

Blues won it in 6, as expected. Nothing surprising here. They were the better team, if both teams played at their best (see previous posts). The Jets gave up in game 6. Had the Blues not let off the gas, in the 3rd, that game could have been 4 or 5-0. That is something they need to improve on.

Only the Walt Kowalski's of the world could pick this team apart right now. A guy would have to be holding onto some real anger and hurt to be picking this team apart and declaring some players worthless and others OK. If I knew anyone like that I would suggest some therapy or maybe some beers to loosen the cob up their arse.

This team is pretty solid and every loss isn't because they have no heart or gave up. Contrary to the thought process of people that appear to have never played sports, there is another team out there trying to win as well. And sometimes that other team plays very well. Sometimes they have your number and shut down everything you try to do. Sort of like the Jets experienced Saturday night. It happens to every team. Just ask the Lightening and Flames... The Blues are not immune to it.

So, I would advise losing the I-hate-most-of-the-team-but-want-them-to-win charade and just enjoy the ride. Because it doesn't go any further than the next round if every player isn't playing up to their potential. Let's hope Perron continues his run of MVP type play since he's come back from the concussion!!!

Lets' go Blues!!

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5