griffinAdministrator
(administrator)
04/23/19 02:10 AM
Re: The REAL 2018-2019 Saint Louis Blues Thread

blah,blah,blah....

I don't like most of this Blues team and never will. I lived through this bunch laying down night after night.....so, no, I'm not sticking up for them. Anger? HAHAHAHA!!! Toward who?? A hockey player? It's not anger, just a complete lack of respect on my part for some guys who didn't show any to the sweater or the franchise.

The Blues are where they are because of Berube, Binnington, O'Reilly, Schenn, and Maroon.....period. The new heart of the Blues. The team couldn't win a bingo game until they arrived.

I'm good with how the rest of the group has responded and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Let's see how you feel if the Note has to take on Jamie Benn and the Stars. He's a part owner of the Blues. Headed to overtime now against the Nashville Whiners.

You are right that it's any team's cup to win this year........and looking WAY AHEAD, coupled with the game they played against the Blues in the last week of the season.....Colorado is forking scary right now....not a team in the league that can match their speed.

There's a long way to go.....and only a Stanley Cup will be good enough for me....we shall see.

Uh.....and dude....you're gonna have to click it up a speed or two if you think you are going to cacth me by trolling.

Fork David Perron, Jay Bouwmeester, and that joke of a Captain.....perennial losers.

griffin

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5